IFSC Code: ALLA0210141
||250001 (a.k.a zip code)
||V&PO- RABUPURA DISTT. G.B.NAGAR PIN-203209 U.P
ALLA0210141 is the IFSC code of ALLAHABAD BANK, RABUPURA, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH.
250001 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of RABUPURA, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is V&PO- RABUPURA DISTT. G.B.NAGAR PIN-203209 U.P. Find the other details of the branch RABUPURA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on RABUPURA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ALLAHABAD BANK, RABUPURA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ALLAHABAD BANK, RABUPURA branch is ALLA0210141.
Question: How and where I can use ALLA0210141 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on RABUPURA branch of ALLAHABAD BANK using this ALLA0210141 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of RABUPURA branch
Answer: The contact number for RABUPURA branch is 271530
Question: What is the branch name for ALLA0210141 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ALLA0210141 IFSC code is RABUPURA.
Question: What is the branch code of RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK branch is 203010051.
Question: What is the full address of RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK branch is V&PO- RABUPURA DISTT. G.B.NAGAR PIN-203209 U.P.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of RABUPURA?
Answer: The ZIP code of RABUPURA, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH is 250001.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to RABUPURA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at RABUPURA MEERUT city. MEERUT is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as RABUPURA MICR code, RABUPURA pin code, RABUPURA Branch code, RABUPURA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for RABUPURA, ALLAHABAD BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.