IFSC Code: ANDB0002985
||411014 (a.k.a zip code)
||SHOW ROOM NO 1,ARISSA AVENUE,NEAR UNION BANK,KHARADI,PUNE,MAHARASHTRA,411014
ANDB0002985 is the IFSC code of ANDHRA BANK, KHARADI, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA.
411014 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KHARADI, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is SHOW ROOM NO 1,ARISSA AVENUE,NEAR UNION BANK,KHARADI,PUNE,MAHARASHTRA,411014. Find the other details of the branch KHARADI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KHARADI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ANDHRA BANK, KHARADI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ANDHRA BANK, KHARADI branch is ANDB0002985.
Question: How and where I can use ANDB0002985 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KHARADI branch of ANDHRA BANK using this ANDB0002985 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KHARADI branch
Answer: The contact number for KHARADI branch is 9545283892
Question: What is the branch name for ANDB0002985 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ANDB0002985 IFSC code is KHARADI.
Question: What is the branch code of KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK branch is 411011019.
Question: What is the full address of KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK branch is SHOW ROOM NO 1,ARISSA AVENUE,NEAR UNION BANK,KHARADI,PUNE,MAHARASHTRA,411014.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KHARADI?
Answer: The ZIP code of KHARADI, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA is 411014.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KHARADI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KHARADI PUNE city. PUNE is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as KHARADI MICR code, KHARADI pin code, KHARADI Branch code, KHARADI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KHARADI, ANDHRA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.