IFSC Code: ANDB0001924
||522438 (a.k.a zip code)
||D NO-5-15,PONDURI COMPLEXMAIN ROAD,MEDIKONDURU
ANDB0001924 is the IFSC code of ANDHRA BANK, MEDIKONDURU, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.
522438 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MEDIKONDURU, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is D NO-5-15,PONDURI COMPLEXMAIN ROAD,MEDIKONDURU. Find the other details of the branch MEDIKONDURU such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MEDIKONDURU Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ANDHRA BANK, MEDIKONDURU branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ANDHRA BANK, MEDIKONDURU branch is ANDB0001924.
Question: How and where I can use ANDB0001924 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MEDIKONDURU branch of ANDHRA BANK using this ANDB0001924 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MEDIKONDURU branch
Answer: The contact number for MEDIKONDURU branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for ANDB0001924 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ANDB0001924 IFSC code is MEDIKONDURU.
Question: What is the branch code of MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK branch is 522011505.
Question: What is the full address of MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK branch is D NO-5-15,PONDURI COMPLEXMAIN ROAD,MEDIKONDURU.
State: ANDHRA PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MEDIKONDURU?
Answer: The ZIP code of MEDIKONDURU, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH is 522438.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MEDIKONDURU branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MEDIKONDURU GUNTUR city. GUNTUR is an integral part of ANDHRA PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as MEDIKONDURU MICR code, MEDIKONDURU pin code, MEDIKONDURU Branch code, MEDIKONDURU zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MEDIKONDURU, ANDHRA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.