IFSC Code: BARB0KOTOKI
||BANK OF BARODA
||785001 (a.k.a zip code)
||KOTOKIPUKHURI AT ROAD OPPOSITE HP PETROL PUMP JORHAT DT ASSAM 785006
BARB0KOTOKI is the IFSC code of BANK OF BARODA, KOTOKIPUKHURI, JORHAT, ASSAM.
785001 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KOTOKIPUKHURI, JORHAT, ASSAM.
The full address of the bank is KOTOKIPUKHURI AT ROAD OPPOSITE HP PETROL PUMP JORHAT DT ASSAM 785006. Find the other details of the branch KOTOKIPUKHURI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KOTOKIPUKHURI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of BANK OF BARODA, KOTOKIPUKHURI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of BANK OF BARODA, KOTOKIPUKHURI branch is BARB0KOTOKI.
Question: How and where I can use BARB0KOTOKI IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KOTOKIPUKHURI branch of BANK OF BARODA using this BARB0KOTOKI IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KOTOKIPUKHURI branch
Answer: The contact number for KOTOKIPUKHURI branch is 1800223344
Question: What is the branch name for BARB0KOTOKI IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for BARB0KOTOKI IFSC code is KOTOKIPUKHURI.
Question: What is the branch code of KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA branch?
Answer: The full address of KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA branch is KOTOKIPUKHURI AT ROAD OPPOSITE HP PETROL PUMP JORHAT DT ASSAM 785006.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KOTOKIPUKHURI?
Answer: The ZIP code of KOTOKIPUKHURI, JORHAT, ASSAM is 785001.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KOTOKIPUKHURI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KOTOKIPUKHURI JORHAT city. JORHAT is an integral part of ASSAM. You can find branch other details such as KOTOKIPUKHURI MICR code, KOTOKIPUKHURI pin code, KOTOKIPUKHURI Branch code, KOTOKIPUKHURI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KOTOKIPUKHURI, BANK OF BARODA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.