IFSC Code: CNRB0005300
||BANNUR ROAD MANDYA
||571415 (a.k.a zip code)
||CANARA BANK DURGA PLAZA KANNIKA PARAMESHWARI TEMPLE ROAD BANNUR ROAD MANDYA KARNATAKA 571401
CNRB0005300 is the IFSC code of CANARA BANK, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, MANDYA, KARNATAKA.
571415 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, MANDYA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is CANARA BANK DURGA PLAZA KANNIKA PARAMESHWARI TEMPLE ROAD BANNUR ROAD MANDYA KARNATAKA 571401. Find the other details of the branch BANNUR ROAD MANDYA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BANNUR ROAD MANDYA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of CANARA BANK, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of CANARA BANK, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch is CNRB0005300.
Question: How and where I can use CNRB0005300 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch of CANARA BANK using this CNRB0005300 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch
Answer: The contact number for BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch is 2528265
Question: What is the branch name for CNRB0005300 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for CNRB0005300 IFSC code is BANNUR ROAD MANDYA.
Question: What is the branch code of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK branch is 571015503.
Question: What is the full address of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK branch is CANARA BANK DURGA PLAZA KANNIKA PARAMESHWARI TEMPLE ROAD BANNUR ROAD MANDYA KARNATAKA 571401.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA?
Answer: The ZIP code of BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, MANDYA, KARNATAKA is 571415.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BANNUR ROAD MANDYA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BANNUR ROAD MANDYA MANDYA city. MANDYA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as BANNUR ROAD MANDYA MICR code, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA pin code, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA Branch code, BANNUR ROAD MANDYA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BANNUR ROAD MANDYA, CANARA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.