IFSC Code: CNRB0000120
||400074 (a.k.a zip code)
||CANARA BANK TULSI TERRACE GROUND FLOOR NR BPCL REFINERY MAHULGAON CHEMBUR MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA 400074
CNRB0000120 is the IFSC code of CANARA BANK, MUMBAI MAHULGAON, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA.
400074 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is CANARA BANK TULSI TERRACE GROUND FLOOR NR BPCL REFINERY MAHULGAON CHEMBUR MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA 400074. Find the other details of the branch MUMBAI MAHULGAON such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MUMBAI MAHULGAON Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of CANARA BANK, MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of CANARA BANK, MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch is CNRB0000120.
Question: How and where I can use CNRB0000120 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch of CANARA BANK using this CNRB0000120 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch
Answer: The contact number for MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch is 2554491
Question: What is the branch name for CNRB0000120 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for CNRB0000120 IFSC code is MUMBAI MAHULGAON.
Question: What is the branch code of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK branch is 400015004.
Question: What is the full address of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK branch is CANARA BANK TULSI TERRACE GROUND FLOOR NR BPCL REFINERY MAHULGAON CHEMBUR MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA 400074.
District: GREATER BOMBAY
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MUMBAI MAHULGAON?
Answer: The ZIP code of MUMBAI MAHULGAON, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA is 400074.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MUMBAI MAHULGAON branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MUMBAI MAHULGAON GREATER BOMBAY city. GREATER BOMBAY is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as MUMBAI MAHULGAON MICR code, MUMBAI MAHULGAON pin code, MUMBAI MAHULGAON Branch code, MUMBAI MAHULGAON zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MUMBAI MAHULGAON, CANARA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.