IFSC Code: BKDN0711229
||110039 (a.k.a zip code)
||PLOT NO 3536,POCKET F 22,SECTOR 3,NEW DELHI
BKDN0711229 is the IFSC code of DENA BANK, ROHINI, NEW DELHI, DELHI.
110039 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of ROHINI, NEW DELHI, DELHI.
The full address of the bank is PLOT NO 3536,POCKET F 22,SECTOR 3,NEW DELHI. Find the other details of the branch ROHINI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on ROHINI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of DENA BANK, ROHINI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of DENA BANK, ROHINI branch is BKDN0711229.
Question: How and where I can use BKDN0711229 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on ROHINI branch of DENA BANK using this BKDN0711229 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of ROHINI branch
Answer: The contact number for ROHINI branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for BKDN0711229 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for BKDN0711229 IFSC code is ROHINI.
Question: What is the branch code of ROHINI, DENA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of ROHINI, DENA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of ROHINI, DENA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of ROHINI, DENA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of ROHINI, DENA BANK branch is PLOT NO 3536,POCKET F 22,SECTOR 3,NEW DELHI.
District: NEW DELHI
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of ROHINI?
Answer: The ZIP code of ROHINI, NEW DELHI, DELHI is 110039.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to ROHINI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to ROHINI, DENA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at ROHINI NEW DELHI city. NEW DELHI is an integral part of DELHI. You can find branch other details such as ROHINI MICR code, ROHINI pin code, ROHINI Branch code, ROHINI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for ROHINI, DENA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.