IFSC Code: FDRL0001005
||680307 (a.k.a zip code)
||P B NO. 20 CHALAKUDY CHALAKUDY
FDRL0001005 is the IFSC code of FEDERAL BANK, CHALAKUDY, THRISSUR, KERALA.
680307 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of CHALAKUDY, THRISSUR, KERALA.
The full address of the bank is P B NO. 20 CHALAKUDY CHALAKUDY. Find the other details of the branch CHALAKUDY such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on CHALAKUDY Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of FEDERAL BANK, CHALAKUDY branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of FEDERAL BANK, CHALAKUDY branch is FDRL0001005.
Question: How and where I can use FDRL0001005 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on CHALAKUDY branch of FEDERAL BANK using this FDRL0001005 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of CHALAKUDY branch
Answer: The contact number for CHALAKUDY branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for FDRL0001005 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for FDRL0001005 IFSC code is CHALAKUDY.
Question: What is the branch code of CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK branch is 680049152.
Question: What is the full address of CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK branch is P B NO. 20 CHALAKUDY CHALAKUDY.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of CHALAKUDY?
Answer: The ZIP code of CHALAKUDY, THRISSUR, KERALA is 680307.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to CHALAKUDY branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at CHALAKUDY THRISSUR city. THRISSUR is an integral part of KERALA. You can find branch other details such as CHALAKUDY MICR code, CHALAKUDY pin code, CHALAKUDY Branch code, CHALAKUDY zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for CHALAKUDY, FEDERAL BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.