IFSC Code: HDFC0003465
||121002 (a.k.a zip code)
||MAIN KHERI JASANIA ROAD BHOPANIMORE VILLAGE BHOPANI, TEHSIL-TIGAO, FARIDABAD HARYANA 121002
HDFC0003465 is the IFSC code of HDFC BANK, BHOPANI, FARIDABAD, HARYANA.
121002 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BHOPANI, FARIDABAD, HARYANA.
The full address of the bank is MAIN KHERI JASANIA ROAD BHOPANIMORE VILLAGE BHOPANI, TEHSIL-TIGAO, FARIDABAD HARYANA 121002. Find the other details of the branch BHOPANI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BHOPANI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of HDFC BANK, BHOPANI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of HDFC BANK, BHOPANI branch is HDFC0003465.
Question: How and where I can use HDFC0003465 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BHOPANI branch of HDFC BANK using this HDFC0003465 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BHOPANI branch
Answer: The contact number for BHOPANI branch is 9996243333
Question: What is the branch name for HDFC0003465 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0003465 IFSC code is BHOPANI.
Question: What is the branch code of BHOPANI, HDFC BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BHOPANI, HDFC BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BHOPANI, HDFC BANK branch is 110240336.
Question: What is the full address of BHOPANI, HDFC BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of BHOPANI, HDFC BANK branch is MAIN KHERI JASANIA ROAD BHOPANIMORE VILLAGE BHOPANI, TEHSIL-TIGAO, FARIDABAD HARYANA 121002.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BHOPANI?
Answer: The ZIP code of BHOPANI, FARIDABAD, HARYANA is 121002.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BHOPANI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BHOPANI, HDFC BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BHOPANI FARIDABAD city. FARIDABAD is an integral part of HARYANA. You can find branch other details such as BHOPANI MICR code, BHOPANI pin code, BHOPANI Branch code, BHOPANI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BHOPANI, HDFC BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.