IFSC Code: HDFC0000590
||GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM
||201014 (a.k.a zip code)
HDFC0000590 is the IFSC code of HDFC BANK, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH.
201014 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is GHAZIABAD. Find the other details of the branch GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of HDFC BANK, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of HDFC BANK, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch is HDFC0000590.
Question: How and where I can use HDFC0000590 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch of HDFC BANK using this HDFC0000590 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch
Answer: The contact number for GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch is 9935903333
Question: What is the branch name for HDFC0000590 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0000590 IFSC code is GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM.
Question: What is the branch code of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK branch is 110240081.
Question: What is the full address of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK branch is GHAZIABAD.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM?
Answer: The ZIP code of GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH is 201014.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM GHAZIABAD city. GHAZIABAD is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM MICR code, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM pin code, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM Branch code, GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM, HDFC BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.