IFSC Code: HDFC0004989
||400042 (a.k.a zip code)
||I - THINK TECHNO CAMPUS, OPP CROMPTON GREAVES, NR KANJUR MARG RLY STATION
HDFC0004989 is the IFSC code of HDFC BANK, KANJUR MARG, GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA.
400042 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KANJUR MARG, GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is I - THINK TECHNO CAMPUS, OPP CROMPTON GREAVES, NR KANJUR MARG RLY STATION. Find the other details of the branch KANJUR MARG such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KANJUR MARG Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of HDFC BANK, KANJUR MARG branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of HDFC BANK, KANJUR MARG branch is HDFC0004989.
Question: How and where I can use HDFC0004989 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KANJUR MARG branch of HDFC BANK using this HDFC0004989 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KANJUR MARG branch
Answer: The contact number for KANJUR MARG branch is 9890603333
Question: What is the branch name for HDFC0004989 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0004989 IFSC code is KANJUR MARG.
Question: What is the branch code of KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK branch is I - THINK TECHNO CAMPUS, OPP CROMPTON GREAVES, NR KANJUR MARG RLY STATION.
District: GREATER MUMBAI
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KANJUR MARG?
Answer: The ZIP code of KANJUR MARG, GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA is 400042.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KANJUR MARG branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KANJUR MARG GREATER MUMBAI city. GREATER MUMBAI is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as KANJUR MARG MICR code, KANJUR MARG pin code, KANJUR MARG Branch code, KANJUR MARG zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KANJUR MARG, HDFC BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.