IFSC Code: HDFC0002674
||201303 (a.k.a zip code)
||GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR
||HDFC BANK LTD., PLOT NO A-182/2 SECTOR 48 GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH 201301
HDFC0002674 is the IFSC code of HDFC BANK, SEC 48,NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH.
201303 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of SEC 48,NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is HDFC BANK LTD., PLOT NO A-182/2 SECTOR 48 GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH 201301. Find the other details of the branch SEC 48,NOIDA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on SEC 48,NOIDA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of HDFC BANK, SEC 48,NOIDA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of HDFC BANK, SEC 48,NOIDA branch is HDFC0002674.
Question: How and where I can use HDFC0002674 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on SEC 48,NOIDA branch of HDFC BANK using this HDFC0002674 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of SEC 48,NOIDA branch
Answer: The contact number for SEC 48,NOIDA branch is 9935903333
Question: What is the branch name for HDFC0002674 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0002674 IFSC code is SEC 48,NOIDA.
Question: What is the branch code of SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK branch is 110240307.
Question: What is the full address of SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK branch is HDFC BANK LTD., PLOT NO A-182/2 SECTOR 48 GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH 201301.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
District: GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of SEC 48,NOIDA?
Answer: The ZIP code of SEC 48,NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH is 201303.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to SEC 48,NOIDA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at SEC 48,NOIDA GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR city. GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as SEC 48,NOIDA MICR code, SEC 48,NOIDA pin code, SEC 48,NOIDA Branch code, SEC 48,NOIDA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for SEC 48,NOIDA, HDFC BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.