IFSC Code: ICIC0002473
||831016 (a.k.a zip code)
||ICICI BANK LTD., NARAYANI COMPLEX, ULIYAN MAIN ROAD, KADMA, JAMSHEDPUR ? 831005, DIST. EAST SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND
ICIC0002473 is the IFSC code of ICICI BANK, KADMA, PURBI SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND.
831016 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KADMA, PURBI SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND.
The full address of the bank is ICICI BANK LTD., NARAYANI COMPLEX, ULIYAN MAIN ROAD, KADMA, JAMSHEDPUR ? 831005, DIST. EAST SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND. Find the other details of the branch KADMA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KADMA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ICICI BANK, KADMA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ICICI BANK, KADMA branch is ICIC0002473.
Question: How and where I can use ICIC0002473 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KADMA branch of ICICI BANK using this ICIC0002473 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KADMA branch
Answer: The contact number for KADMA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for ICIC0002473 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ICIC0002473 IFSC code is KADMA.
Question: What is the branch code of KADMA, ICICI BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KADMA, ICICI BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KADMA, ICICI BANK branch is 831229010.
Question: What is the full address of KADMA, ICICI BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of KADMA, ICICI BANK branch is ICICI BANK LTD., NARAYANI COMPLEX, ULIYAN MAIN ROAD, KADMA, JAMSHEDPUR ? 831005, DIST. EAST SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND.
District: PURBI SINGHBHUM
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KADMA?
Answer: The ZIP code of KADMA, PURBI SINGHBHUM, JHARKHAND is 831016.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KADMA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KADMA, ICICI BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KADMA PURBI SINGHBHUM city. PURBI SINGHBHUM is an integral part of JHARKHAND. You can find branch other details such as KADMA MICR code, KADMA pin code, KADMA Branch code, KADMA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KADMA, ICICI BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.