IFSC Code: ICIC0000036
||ICICI BANK LIMITED
||400008 (a.k.a zip code)
||MARATHA MANDIR ANNEX, DR. ANAND RAO NAIR ROAD, OPP. MUMBAI CENTRAL STATION, MUMBAI. 400008
ICIC0000036 is the IFSC code of ICICI BANK LIMITED, MARATHA MANDIR, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA.
400008 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MARATHA MANDIR, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is MARATHA MANDIR ANNEX, DR. ANAND RAO NAIR ROAD, OPP. MUMBAI CENTRAL STATION, MUMBAI. 400008. Find the other details of the branch MARATHA MANDIR such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MARATHA MANDIR Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ICICI BANK LIMITED, MARATHA MANDIR branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ICICI BANK LIMITED, MARATHA MANDIR branch is ICIC0000036.
Question: How and where I can use ICIC0000036 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MARATHA MANDIR branch of ICICI BANK LIMITED using this ICIC0000036 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MARATHA MANDIR branch
Answer: The contact number for MARATHA MANDIR branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for ICIC0000036 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ICIC0000036 IFSC code is MARATHA MANDIR.
Question: What is the branch code of MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED branch is 400229010.
Question: What is the full address of MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED branch?
Answer: The full address of MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED branch is MARATHA MANDIR ANNEX, DR. ANAND RAO NAIR ROAD, OPP. MUMBAI CENTRAL STATION, MUMBAI. 400008.
District: GREATER BOMBAY
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MARATHA MANDIR?
Answer: The ZIP code of MARATHA MANDIR, GREATER BOMBAY, MAHARASHTRA is 400008.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MARATHA MANDIR branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MARATHA MANDIR GREATER BOMBAY city. GREATER BOMBAY is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as MARATHA MANDIR MICR code, MARATHA MANDIR pin code, MARATHA MANDIR Branch code, MARATHA MANDIR zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MARATHA MANDIR, ICICI BANK LIMITED branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.