IFSC Code: ICIC0000235
||302021 (a.k.a zip code)
||C-2, SAURAV TOWERS, VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR 302021
ICIC0000235 is the IFSC code of ICICI BANK, VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.
302021 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.
The full address of the bank is C-2, SAURAV TOWERS, VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR 302021. Find the other details of the branch VAISHALI NAGAR such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on VAISHALI NAGAR Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of ICICI BANK, VAISHALI NAGAR branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of ICICI BANK, VAISHALI NAGAR branch is ICIC0000235.
Question: How and where I can use ICIC0000235 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on VAISHALI NAGAR branch of ICICI BANK using this ICIC0000235 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of VAISHALI NAGAR branch
Answer: The contact number for VAISHALI NAGAR branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for ICIC0000235 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for ICIC0000235 IFSC code is VAISHALI NAGAR.
Question: What is the branch code of VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK branch is 302229004.
Question: What is the full address of VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK branch is C-2, SAURAV TOWERS, VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR 302021.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of VAISHALI NAGAR?
Answer: The ZIP code of VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN is 302021.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to VAISHALI NAGAR branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at VAISHALI NAGAR JAIPUR city. JAIPUR is an integral part of RAJASTHAN. You can find branch other details such as VAISHALI NAGAR MICR code, VAISHALI NAGAR pin code, VAISHALI NAGAR Branch code, VAISHALI NAGAR zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for VAISHALI NAGAR, ICICI BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.