IFSC Code: IDIB000P254
||635851 (a.k.a zip code)
||1/32-34, YELAGIRIMALAI ROAD, PONNERI, VELLORE DIST, TAMILNADU, PIN-635851
IDIB000P254 is the IFSC code of INDIAN BANK, PONNERI, VELLORE, TAMIL NADU.
635851 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of PONNERI, VELLORE, TAMIL NADU.
The full address of the bank is 1/32-34, YELAGIRIMALAI ROAD, PONNERI, VELLORE DIST, TAMILNADU, PIN-635851. Find the other details of the branch PONNERI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on PONNERI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of INDIAN BANK, PONNERI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of INDIAN BANK, PONNERI branch is IDIB000P254.
Question: How and where I can use IDIB000P254 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on PONNERI branch of INDIAN BANK using this IDIB000P254 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of PONNERI branch
Answer: The contact number for PONNERI branch is 9444574071
Question: What is the branch name for IDIB000P254 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for IDIB000P254 IFSC code is PONNERI.
Question: What is the branch code of PONNERI, INDIAN BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of PONNERI, INDIAN BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of PONNERI, INDIAN BANK branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of PONNERI, INDIAN BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of PONNERI, INDIAN BANK branch is 1/32-34, YELAGIRIMALAI ROAD, PONNERI, VELLORE DIST, TAMILNADU, PIN-635851.
State: TAMIL NADU
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of PONNERI?
Answer: The ZIP code of PONNERI, VELLORE, TAMIL NADU is 635851.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to PONNERI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to PONNERI, INDIAN BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at PONNERI VELLORE city. VELLORE is an integral part of TAMIL NADU. You can find branch other details such as PONNERI MICR code, PONNERI pin code, PONNERI Branch code, PONNERI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for PONNERI, INDIAN BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.