IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
||PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD
||201310 (a.k.a zip code)
||Gautam Buddh Nagar
PYTM0123456 is the IFSC code of PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD, Noida Branch, Gautam Buddh Nagar, UTTAR PRADESH.
201310 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of Noida Branch, Gautam Buddh Nagar, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is B-121, Sector-5,Noida-201301. Find the other details of the branch Noida Branch such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on Noida Branch Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD, Noida Branch branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD, Noida Branch branch is PYTM0123456.
Question: How and where I can use PYTM0123456 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on Noida Branch branch of PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD using this PYTM0123456 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of Noida Branch branch
Answer: The contact number for Noida Branch branch is 8800742626
Question: What is the branch name for PYTM0123456 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for PYTM0123456 IFSC code is Noida Branch.
Question: What is the branch code of Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD branch?
Answer: The full address of Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD branch is B-121, Sector-5,Noida-201301.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
District: Gautam Buddh Nagar
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of Noida Branch?
Answer: The ZIP code of Noida Branch, Gautam Buddh Nagar, UTTAR PRADESH is 201310.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to Noida Branch branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at Noida Branch Gautam Buddh Nagar city. Gautam Buddh Nagar is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as Noida Branch MICR code, Noida Branch pin code, Noida Branch Branch code, Noida Branch zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for Noida Branch, PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.