IFSC Code: PRTH0034336
||244221 (a.k.a zip code)
||VILL TELIPURA MAFI DISTT AMRORA
PRTH0034336 is the IFSC code of PRATHAMA BANK, TELIPURA MAFI, AMROHA, UTTAR PRADESH.
244221 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of TELIPURA MAFI, AMROHA, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is VILL TELIPURA MAFI DISTT AMRORA. Find the other details of the branch TELIPURA MAFI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on TELIPURA MAFI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of PRATHAMA BANK, TELIPURA MAFI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of PRATHAMA BANK, TELIPURA MAFI branch is PRTH0034336.
Question: How and where I can use PRTH0034336 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on TELIPURA MAFI branch of PRATHAMA BANK using this PRTH0034336 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of TELIPURA MAFI branch
Answer: The contact number for TELIPURA MAFI branch is 7055715336
Question: What is the branch name for PRTH0034336 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for PRTH0034336 IFSC code is TELIPURA MAFI.
Question: What is the branch code of TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK branch is VILL TELIPURA MAFI DISTT AMRORA.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of TELIPURA MAFI?
Answer: The ZIP code of TELIPURA MAFI, AMROHA, UTTAR PRADESH is 244221.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to TELIPURA MAFI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at TELIPURA MAFI AMROHA city. AMROHA is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as TELIPURA MAFI MICR code, TELIPURA MAFI pin code, TELIPURA MAFI Branch code, TELIPURA MAFI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for TELIPURA MAFI, PRATHAMA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.