IFSC Code: PUNB0246400
||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
||247554 (a.k.a zip code)
||DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP
PUNB0246400 is the IFSC code of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, BASTAM, DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP, UTTAR PRADESH.
247554 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BASTAM, DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is VPO DEOBAND,. Find the other details of the branch BASTAM such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BASTAM Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, BASTAM branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, BASTAM branch is PUNB0246400.
Question: How and where I can use PUNB0246400 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BASTAM branch of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK using this PUNB0246400 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BASTAM branch
Answer: The contact number for BASTAM branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for PUNB0246400 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for PUNB0246400 IFSC code is BASTAM.
Question: What is the branch code of BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch is 247024505.
Question: What is the full address of BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch is VPO DEOBAND,.
State: UTTAR PRADESH
District: DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BASTAM?
Answer: The ZIP code of BASTAM, DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP, UTTAR PRADESH is 247554.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BASTAM branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BASTAM DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP city. DISTT. SAHARANPUR, UP is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as BASTAM MICR code, BASTAM pin code, BASTAM Branch code, BASTAM zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BASTAM, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.