IFSC Code: SBIN0070078
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||690502 (a.k.a zip code)
SBIN0070078 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), KAYAMKULAM, ALAPUZZHA, KERALA.
690502 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KAYAMKULAM, ALAPUZZHA, KERALA.
The full address of the bank is PBNO2,MUTHOOTSHOPPINGCENTRE,KAYAMKULAMPO690502KAYAMKULAMATSBTCOIN. Find the other details of the branch KAYAMKULAM such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KAYAMKULAM Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), KAYAMKULAM branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), KAYAMKULAM branch is SBIN0070078.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0070078 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KAYAMKULAM branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0070078 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KAYAMKULAM branch
Answer: The contact number for KAYAMKULAM branch is 2443244
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0070078 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0070078 IFSC code is KAYAMKULAM.
Question: What is the branch code of KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is PBNO2,MUTHOOTSHOPPINGCENTRE,KAYAMKULAMPO690502KAYAMKULAMATSBTCOIN.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KAYAMKULAM?
Answer: The ZIP code of KAYAMKULAM, ALAPUZZHA, KERALA is 690502.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KAYAMKULAM branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KAYAMKULAM ALAPUZZHA city. ALAPUZZHA is an integral part of KERALA. You can find branch other details such as KAYAMKULAM MICR code, KAYAMKULAM pin code, KAYAMKULAM Branch code, KAYAMKULAM zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KAYAMKULAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.