IFSC Code: SBIN0070196
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||676505 (a.k.a zip code)
SBIN0070196 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MALAPPURAM, MALAPURAM, KERALA.
676505 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MALAPPURAM, MALAPURAM, KERALA.
The full address of the bank is PBNO1,CITYTRADECENTRE,DOWNHILLPO676519MALAPPURAMATSBTCOIN. Find the other details of the branch MALAPPURAM such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MALAPPURAM Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MALAPPURAM branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MALAPPURAM branch is SBIN0070196.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0070196 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MALAPPURAM branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0070196 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MALAPPURAM branch
Answer: The contact number for MALAPPURAM branch is 2734369
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0070196 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0070196 IFSC code is MALAPPURAM.
Question: What is the branch code of MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is PBNO1,CITYTRADECENTRE,DOWNHILLPO676519MALAPPURAMATSBTCOIN.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MALAPPURAM?
Answer: The ZIP code of MALAPPURAM, MALAPURAM, KERALA is 676505.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MALAPPURAM branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MALAPPURAM MALAPURAM city. MALAPURAM is an integral part of KERALA. You can find branch other details such as MALAPPURAM MICR code, MALAPPURAM pin code, MALAPPURAM Branch code, MALAPPURAM zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MALAPPURAM, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.