IFSC Code: SBIN0005198
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||560091 (a.k.a zip code)
||BANGALORE URBAN KARNATAKA
SBIN0005198 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BHARATH NAGAR, BANGALORE URBAN, KARNATAKA.
560091 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BHARATH NAGAR, BANGALORE URBAN, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is BANGALORE URBAN KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch BHARATH NAGAR such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BHARATH NAGAR Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BHARATH NAGAR branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BHARATH NAGAR branch is SBIN0005198.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0005198 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BHARATH NAGAR branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0005198 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BHARATH NAGAR branch
Answer: The contact number for BHARATH NAGAR branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0005198 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0005198 IFSC code is BHARATH NAGAR.
Question: What is the branch code of BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 560002093.
Question: What is the full address of BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is BANGALORE URBAN KARNATAKA.
District: BANGALORE URBAN
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BHARATH NAGAR?
Answer: The ZIP code of BHARATH NAGAR, BANGALORE URBAN, KARNATAKA is 560091.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BHARATH NAGAR branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BHARATH NAGAR BANGALORE URBAN city. BANGALORE URBAN is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as BHARATH NAGAR MICR code, BHARATH NAGAR pin code, BHARATH NAGAR Branch code, BHARATH NAGAR zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BHARATH NAGAR, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.