IFSC Code: SBIN0009355
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||722136 (a.k.a zip code)
||DIST. BANKURA, WEST BENGAL
SBIN0009355 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BOGA, BANKURA, WEST BENGAL.
722136 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BOGA, BANKURA, WEST BENGAL.
The full address of the bank is DIST. BANKURA, WEST BENGAL. Find the other details of the branch BOGA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BOGA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BOGA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BOGA branch is SBIN0009355.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0009355 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BOGA branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0009355 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BOGA branch
Answer: The contact number for BOGA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0009355 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0009355 IFSC code is BOGA.
Question: What is the branch code of BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 722002513.
Question: What is the full address of BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is DIST. BANKURA, WEST BENGAL.
State: WEST BENGAL
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BOGA?
Answer: The ZIP code of BOGA, BANKURA, WEST BENGAL is 722136.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BOGA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BOGA BANKURA city. BANKURA is an integral part of WEST BENGAL. You can find branch other details such as BOGA MICR code, BOGA pin code, BOGA Branch code, BOGA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BOGA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.