IFSC Code: SBIN0003720
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||185133 (a.k.a zip code)
||JAMMU AND KASHMIR
||DIST. RAJOURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR 185133
SBIN0003720 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BUDHAL, RAJAURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
185133 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BUDHAL, RAJAURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
The full address of the bank is DIST. RAJOURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR 185133. Find the other details of the branch BUDHAL such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BUDHAL Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BUDHAL branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), BUDHAL branch is SBIN0003720.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0003720 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BUDHAL branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0003720 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BUDHAL branch
Answer: The contact number for BUDHAL branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0003720 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0003720 IFSC code is BUDHAL.
Question: What is the branch code of BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 185002021.
Question: What is the full address of BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is DIST. RAJOURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR 185133.
State: JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BUDHAL?
Answer: The ZIP code of BUDHAL, RAJAURI, JAMMU AND KASHMIR is 185133.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BUDHAL branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BUDHAL RAJAURI city. RAJAURI is an integral part of JAMMU AND KASHMIR. You can find branch other details such as BUDHAL MICR code, BUDHAL pin code, BUDHAL Branch code, BUDHAL zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BUDHAL, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.