IFSC Code: SBIN0020389
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||503174 (a.k.a zip code)
SBIN0020389 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), DICHPALLY, NIZAMABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH.
503174 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of DICHPALLY, NIZAMABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is IHAYIAAAIST. Find the other details of the branch DICHPALLY such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on DICHPALLY Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), DICHPALLY branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), DICHPALLY branch is SBIN0020389.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0020389 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on DICHPALLY branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0020389 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of DICHPALLY branch
Answer: The contact number for DICHPALLY branch is 221541
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0020389 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0020389 IFSC code is DICHPALLY.
Question: What is the branch code of DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is IHAYIAAAIST.
State: ANDHRA PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of DICHPALLY?
Answer: The ZIP code of DICHPALLY, NIZAMABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH is 503174.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to DICHPALLY branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at DICHPALLY NIZAMABAD city. NIZAMABAD is an integral part of ANDHRA PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as DICHPALLY MICR code, DICHPALLY pin code, DICHPALLY Branch code, DICHPALLY zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for DICHPALLY, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.