IFSC Code: SBIN0021998
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||522034 (a.k.a zip code)
SBIN0021998 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), GORANTLA, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.
522034 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of GORANTLA, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is 2EAAAAA. Find the other details of the branch GORANTLA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on GORANTLA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), GORANTLA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), GORANTLA branch is SBIN0021998.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0021998 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on GORANTLA branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0021998 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of GORANTLA branch
Answer: The contact number for GORANTLA branch is 9640235680
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0021998 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0021998 IFSC code is GORANTLA.
Question: What is the branch code of GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 2EAAAAA.
State: ANDHRA PRADESH
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of GORANTLA?
Answer: The ZIP code of GORANTLA, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH is 522034.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to GORANTLA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at GORANTLA GUNTUR city. GUNTUR is an integral part of ANDHRA PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as GORANTLA MICR code, GORANTLA pin code, GORANTLA Branch code, GORANTLA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for GORANTLA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.