IFSC Code: SBIN0011108
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||533107 (a.k.a zip code)
SBIN0011108 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MORAMPUDI JN, EAST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESH.
533107 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MORAMPUDI JN, EAST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is ANDHRA PRADESH. Find the other details of the branch MORAMPUDI JN such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MORAMPUDI JN Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MORAMPUDI JN branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), MORAMPUDI JN branch is SBIN0011108.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0011108 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MORAMPUDI JN branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0011108 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MORAMPUDI JN branch
Answer: The contact number for MORAMPUDI JN branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0011108 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0011108 IFSC code is MORAMPUDI JN.
Question: What is the branch code of MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 533002999.
Question: What is the full address of MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is ANDHRA PRADESH.
State: ANDHRA PRADESH
District: EAST GODAVARI
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MORAMPUDI JN?
Answer: The ZIP code of MORAMPUDI JN, EAST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESH is 533107.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MORAMPUDI JN branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MORAMPUDI JN EAST GODAVARI city. EAST GODAVARI is an integral part of ANDHRA PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as MORAMPUDI JN MICR code, MORAMPUDI JN pin code, MORAMPUDI JN Branch code, MORAMPUDI JN zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MORAMPUDI JN, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.