IFSC Code: SBIN0031130
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||333042 (a.k.a zip code)
||DISTT JHUNJHUNU 333042
SBIN0031130 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), NAWALGARH, JHUNJHUNU, RAJASTHAN.
333042 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of NAWALGARH, JHUNJHUNU, RAJASTHAN.
The full address of the bank is DISTT JHUNJHUNU 333042. Find the other details of the branch NAWALGARH such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on NAWALGARH Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), NAWALGARH branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), NAWALGARH branch is SBIN0031130.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0031130 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on NAWALGARH branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0031130 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of NAWALGARH branch
Answer: The contact number for NAWALGARH branch is 222012
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0031130 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0031130 IFSC code is NAWALGARH.
Question: What is the branch code of NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is WAITING.
Question: What is the full address of NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is DISTT JHUNJHUNU 333042.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of NAWALGARH?
Answer: The ZIP code of NAWALGARH, JHUNJHUNU, RAJASTHAN is 333042.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to NAWALGARH branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at NAWALGARH JHUNJHUNU city. JHUNJHUNU is an integral part of RAJASTHAN. You can find branch other details such as NAWALGARH MICR code, NAWALGARH pin code, NAWALGARH Branch code, NAWALGARH zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for NAWALGARH, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.