IFSC Code: SBIN0006737
||STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
||246471 (a.k.a zip code)
||RUDRA PRAYAGUTTARANCHAL 246471
SBIN0006737 is the IFSC code of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), PHATA, RUDRAPRAYAG, UTTARAKHAND.
246471 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of PHATA, RUDRAPRAYAG, UTTARAKHAND.
The full address of the bank is RUDRA PRAYAGUTTARANCHAL 246471. Find the other details of the branch PHATA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on PHATA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), PHATA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), PHATA branch is SBIN0006737.
Question: How and where I can use SBIN0006737 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on PHATA branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) using this SBIN0006737 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of PHATA branch
Answer: The contact number for PHATA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for SBIN0006737 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for SBIN0006737 IFSC code is PHATA.
Question: What is the branch code of PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is 246002001.
Question: What is the full address of PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch?
Answer: The full address of PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch is RUDRA PRAYAGUTTARANCHAL 246471.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of PHATA?
Answer: The ZIP code of PHATA, RUDRAPRAYAG, UTTARAKHAND is 246471.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to PHATA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at PHATA RUDRAPRAYAG city. RUDRAPRAYAG is an integral part of UTTARAKHAND. You can find branch other details such as PHATA MICR code, PHATA pin code, PHATA Branch code, PHATA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for PHATA, STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.