State Bank of India (SBI) All Branches List | Interesting Facts
State Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest bank in India. It is also known as SBI (short form of State Bank of India). The head office of State Bank of India is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will be amazed to know that in 2017 it is ranked at position 217th on the list of fortune global 500 lists of world’s biggest companies.
In initial days SBI had three branches. The Bank of Calcutta and 2 other banks the Bank of Madras (a.k.a. BOM) and the Bank of Bombay (a.k.a. BOB) merged and form the imperial bank of India which forms the State Bank of India in 1955.
It is also one of the largest employers in India. There are 209,567 employees working in SBI as of 31 March 2017.
SBI All Branches List
Here is the list of states which are having branches of State Bank of India.
Note: Recently some of the banks gets merged into SBI and the banks are Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Indore (SBN), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Saurashtra (SBS) and State Bank of Travancore (SBT). So some of the branches IFSC codes might have changed. We have the updated IFSC code along with new SBI branches IFSC code.
|Title||IFSC Code||Address||Pin Code|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) SEA FACE ROAD, DAMAN IFSC Code||SBIN0060373||BHATHELA APPRT COMMERCIAL CENTRE,SEA FACE ROAD,NANI DAMAN 396210 DAMAN||396210|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) VANAKBARA IFSC Code||SBIN0060205||GEETA BUILDING,MAIN ROAD,VANAKBARA 362570 UNION TERRITORY OF DIU||362570|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) GHOGHALA IFSC Code||SBIN0060192||SHRI GHOGHALA KHARVA GNATI BUILDING,OPP GRAM PANCHAYAT,GHOGHALA 362540 UNION TERRITORY OF DIU||362540|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) DIU, UT IFSC Code||SBIN0060114||OPP CIVIL ADMINISTRATORS OFFICE,PBNO1,BUNDER ROAD DIU 362520||362520|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) KADAIYA ROAD DAMAN IFSC Code||SBIN0015204||AIRPORT ROAD, NANI DAMAN, DAMAN,UT OF DAMANDIU 396210||396210|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) BUCHARVADA IFSC Code||SBIN0014393||NEAR BUS STAND,KESARIA ROAD,BUCHARVADA,DIU 362520||362570|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) SOMNATH IE IFSC Code||SBIN0006229||DABHEL DAMAN, 396210 ,PIN - 396210||396210|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) MOTI DAMAN IFSC Code||SBIN0002671||OPP FOOTBALL GROUND MOTO DAMAN 396220||396220|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) DAMAN IFSC Code||SBIN0000514||DAMAN,STATE.DAMAN.AND.DIU,PIN.396210||396210|
Here are some interesting facts about State Bank of India.
- It is the largest bank in India with 24,000 branches after merges with five associates banks State Bank of Hyderabad (a.k.a. SBH), State Bank of Travancore (a.k.a. SBT), State Bank of Patiala (a.k.a. SBP), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (a.k.a. SBBJ), State Bank of Mysore (a.k.a. SBM).
- SBI has more than 59,000 ATMs across the India.
- It also has 198 offices in 37 different countries.
- State Bank of India never had any woman as chairperson until 7th oct, 2013. Arundhati Bhattacharya is the first women chairperson of SBI and she was also listed the 36th most powerful women in the world by Forbes.
- According to a survey conducted by economic times in 2010, SBI was the only bank which made it to the top 10 brand of India.
- It is the largest bank in country which has 23% market share in assets.
- In 2017, SBI revenue was INR 210,979 crore (US$31 billion).
- There are 23% staff are female employees.
- It also reserves seats for disabled people and there are 1.5% (3,179) employees with disabilities.
- SBI has 18% (37875) Scheduled Castes employees
- It has 18.9% (39,709) other backword class employees.
- There are 38.6% officers, 44.3% associates and 16.9% sub-staff working in SBI.
Currently we have added
Notice: Undefined index: total_branch in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/bankifsccodes/banks-templates/sbibank.php on line 200
SBI branches in our website. If you did not find any branch please let us know, we will add it within 24 hours.