State Bank of India (SBI) All Branches List | Interesting Facts
State Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest bank in India. It is also known as SBI (short form of State Bank of India). The head office of State Bank of India is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will be amazed to know that in 2017 it is ranked at position 217th on the list of fortune global 500 lists of world’s biggest companies.
In initial days SBI had three branches. The Bank of Calcutta and 2 other banks the Bank of Madras (a.k.a. BOM) and the Bank of Bombay (a.k.a. BOB) merged and form the imperial bank of India which forms the State Bank of India in 1955.
It is also one of the largest employers in India. There are 209,567 employees working in SBI as of 31 March 2017.
SBI All Branches List
Here is the list of states which are having branches of State Bank of India.
Note: Recently some of the banks gets merged into SBI and the banks are Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Indore (SBN), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Saurashtra (SBS) and State Bank of Travancore (SBT). So some of the branches IFSC codes might have changed. We have the updated IFSC code along with new SBI branches IFSC code.
|Title||IFSC Code||Address||Pin Code|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) GANGTOK BRANCH IFSC Code||SBIN0032624||DEEP BUILDING,NEAR AYURVEDIC RESEARCH CENTRE,31A NATIONAL HIGHWAY,SIKKIM 737102||737101|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) SBIINTOUCH GANGTOK IFSC Code||SBIN0019211||CINTURY BHAWAN, NATIONAL HIGHWAY GANGTOK, DISTT. GANGTOK, SIKKIM-737101||737101|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) GYALSHING IFSC Code||SBIN0018607||MALLING DZONG, HOSPITAL ROAD, GYALSHING, WEST SIKKIM, DISTT.WEST SIKKIM. SIKKIM-737111||737111|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) SBPB, GANGTOK IFSC Code||SBIN0013240||MG MARG,EAST SIKKIM,GANGTOK,PIN737101||737101|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RANKA IFSC Code||SBIN0012418||EAST SIKKIM,SIKKIM 737101||737103|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RAKDONG TINTEK IFSC Code||SBIN0012419||P.O. UPPER SAMDONG, DIST EAST SIKKIM||737107|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) YANGANG IFSC Code||SBIN0012420||SOUTH SIKKIM DISTRICT,SIKKIM 737134||737139|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RANIPOOL IFSC Code||SBIN0012421||RANIPOOL BAZAR,RANIPOOL,EAST SIKKIM DISTRICT,SIKKIM 737135||737135|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PEDONG IFSC Code||SBIN0012407||C BY O LATE GOLEY DOMA BHUTIA,DAMDI BUILDING,NEAR PEDONG BAZAR,PEDONG 734311||734311|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RASMECC CUM SARC GANGTOK IFSC Code||SBIN0010683||DIST. EAST SIKKIM, WEST BENGAL||737101|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RANGITNAGAR/HINGDAM IFSC Code||SBIN0009808||DIST.SOUTH.SIKKIMSTATE.SIKKIMPIN.737111.||737139|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) TEMI IFSC Code||SBIN0009726||DIST. SOUTH.SIKKIM, SIKKIM, PIN.737134||737139|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) NAMTHANG IFSC Code||SBIN0009727||NAMTHANG, DT SOUTH, SIKKIM, 737137||737126|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) MAJHITAR IFSC Code||SBIN0009034||RANGPO, T EAST SIKKIM, SIKKIM 737132||737136|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PHODONG IFSC Code||SBIN0009035||PHODONG, DT NORTH SIKKIM, SIKKIM 737116||737119|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PAKYONG IFSC Code||SBIN0009036||MACHONG ROAD PO PAKYONG||737106|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) DIKCHU IFSC Code||SBIN0009037||DIKCHU BAZAR, DIST NORTH SIKKIM,SIKKIM 737107||737107|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PENEGLA IFSC Code||SBIN0008507||VIA GANGTOK||737103|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) KABI SAB IFSC Code||SBIN0008508||KABI,DT NORTH SIKKIM,SIKKIM 737117||737117|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) LACHUNG IFSC Code||SBIN0008510||LACHUNG, DT NORTH SIKKIM, SIKKIM 737120||737120|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PELLING IFSC Code||SBIN0008511||LOWER PELLING, DT WEST SIKKIM, SIKKIM 737113||737113|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) KEWZING SAB IFSC Code||SBIN0008512||DIST. SOUTH. SIKKIM, SIKKIM, PIN.737139.||737139|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RUMTEK IFSC Code||SBIN0008404||RUMTEK EAST, SIKKIM||737135|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) MAKHA IFSC Code||SBIN0008405||DIST EAST SIKKIM, SIKKIM 737138||737138|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) DEORALI BAZAR IFSC Code||SBIN0008287||DIST EAST SIKKIM SIKKIM 737102||737102|
Here are some interesting facts about State Bank of India.
- It is the largest bank in India with 24,000 branches after merges with five associates banks State Bank of Hyderabad (a.k.a. SBH), State Bank of Travancore (a.k.a. SBT), State Bank of Patiala (a.k.a. SBP), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (a.k.a. SBBJ), State Bank of Mysore (a.k.a. SBM).
- SBI has more than 59,000 ATMs across the India.
- It also has 198 offices in 37 different countries.
- State Bank of India never had any woman as chairperson until 7th oct, 2013. Arundhati Bhattacharya is the first women chairperson of SBI and she was also listed the 36th most powerful women in the world by Forbes.
- According to a survey conducted by economic times in 2010, SBI was the only bank which made it to the top 10 brand of India.
- It is the largest bank in country which has 23% market share in assets.
- In 2017, SBI revenue was INR 210,979 crore (US$31 billion).
- There are 23% staff are female employees.
- It also reserves seats for disabled people and there are 1.5% (3,179) employees with disabilities.
- SBI has 18% (37875) Scheduled Castes employees
- It has 18.9% (39,709) other backword class employees.
- There are 38.6% officers, 44.3% associates and 16.9% sub-staff working in SBI.
Currently we have added
Notice: Undefined index: total_branch in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/bankifsccodes/banks-templates/sbibank.php on line 200
SBI branches in our website. If you did not find any branch please let us know, we will add it within 24 hours.