IFSC Code: UBIN0553689
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||751019 (a.k.a zip code)
||SULTANIA COMPLEX,OFF N.H-5P.O.PATRAPADA
UBIN0553689 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, AIGINIA, KHURDA, ODISHA.
751019 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of AIGINIA, KHURDA, ODISHA.
The full address of the bank is SULTANIA COMPLEX,OFF N.H-5P.O.PATRAPADA. Find the other details of the branch AIGINIA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on AIGINIA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, AIGINIA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, AIGINIA branch is UBIN0553689.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0553689 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on AIGINIA branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0553689 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of AIGINIA branch
Answer: The contact number for AIGINIA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0553689 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0553689 IFSC code is AIGINIA.
Question: What is the branch code of AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 751026006.
Question: What is the full address of AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is SULTANIA COMPLEX,OFF N.H-5P.O.PATRAPADA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of AIGINIA?
Answer: The ZIP code of AIGINIA, KHURDA, ODISHA is 751019.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to AIGINIA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at AIGINIA KHURDA city. KHURDA is an integral part of ODISHA. You can find branch other details such as AIGINIA MICR code, AIGINIA pin code, AIGINIA Branch code, AIGINIA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for AIGINIA, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.