IFSC Code: UBIN0554707
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||700120 (a.k.a zip code)
||63,BARASAT ROAD NONACHANDANPUKUR,BARACKPUR, PIN - 700120
UBIN0554707 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, BARACKPUR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL.
700120 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BARACKPUR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL.
The full address of the bank is 63,BARASAT ROAD NONACHANDANPUKUR,BARACKPUR, PIN - 700120. Find the other details of the branch BARACKPUR such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BARACKPUR Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, BARACKPUR branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, BARACKPUR branch is UBIN0554707.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0554707 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BARACKPUR branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0554707 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BARACKPUR branch
Answer: The contact number for BARACKPUR branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0554707 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0554707 IFSC code is BARACKPUR.
Question: What is the branch code of BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 700026038.
Question: What is the full address of BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 63,BARASAT ROAD NONACHANDANPUKUR,BARACKPUR, PIN - 700120.
State: WEST BENGAL
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BARACKPUR?
Answer: The ZIP code of BARACKPUR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL is 700120.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BARACKPUR branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BARACKPUR KOLKATA city. KOLKATA is an integral part of WEST BENGAL. You can find branch other details such as BARACKPUR MICR code, BARACKPUR pin code, BARACKPUR Branch code, BARACKPUR zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BARACKPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.