IFSC Code: UBIN0554278
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||712302 (a.k.a zip code)
||AT & POST DHANIAKHALI, NEAR CINEMATOLLA,DIST. HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL,PIN - 712 302.
UBIN0554278 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, DHANIAKHALI, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL.
712302 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of DHANIAKHALI, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL.
The full address of the bank is AT & POST DHANIAKHALI, NEAR CINEMATOLLA,DIST. HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL,PIN - 712 302.. Find the other details of the branch DHANIAKHALI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on DHANIAKHALI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, DHANIAKHALI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, DHANIAKHALI branch is UBIN0554278.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0554278 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on DHANIAKHALI branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0554278 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of DHANIAKHALI branch
Answer: The contact number for DHANIAKHALI branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0554278 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0554278 IFSC code is DHANIAKHALI.
Question: What is the branch code of DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 700026505.
Question: What is the full address of DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is AT & POST DHANIAKHALI, NEAR CINEMATOLLA,DIST. HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL,PIN - 712 302..
State: WEST BENGAL
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of DHANIAKHALI?
Answer: The ZIP code of DHANIAKHALI, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL is 712302.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to DHANIAKHALI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at DHANIAKHALI KOLKATA city. KOLKATA is an integral part of WEST BENGAL. You can find branch other details such as DHANIAKHALI MICR code, DHANIAKHALI pin code, DHANIAKHALI Branch code, DHANIAKHALI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for DHANIAKHALI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.