IFSC Code: UBIN0547816
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||272270 (a.k.a zip code)
||SANT KABIR NAGAR
||POST SANTHA BLOCK SANTHA DIST. SANT KABIR NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH PIN 272370.
UBIN0547816 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KARANJYOT, SANT KABIR NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH.
272270 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KARANJYOT, SANT KABIR NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH.
The full address of the bank is POST SANTHA BLOCK SANTHA DIST. SANT KABIR NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH PIN 272370.. Find the other details of the branch KARANJYOT such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KARANJYOT Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KARANJYOT branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KARANJYOT branch is UBIN0547816.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0547816 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KARANJYOT branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0547816 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KARANJYOT branch
Answer: The contact number for KARANJYOT branch is 250146
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0547816 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0547816 IFSC code is KARANJYOT.
Question: What is the branch code of KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is POST SANTHA BLOCK SANTHA DIST. SANT KABIR NAGAR UTTAR PRADESH PIN 272370..
State: UTTAR PRADESH
District: SANT KABIR NAGAR
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KARANJYOT?
Answer: The ZIP code of KARANJYOT, SANT KABIR NAGAR, UTTAR PRADESH is 272270.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KARANJYOT branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KARANJYOT SANT KABIR NAGAR city. SANT KABIR NAGAR is an integral part of UTTAR PRADESH. You can find branch other details such as KARANJYOT MICR code, KARANJYOT pin code, KARANJYOT Branch code, KARANJYOT zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KARANJYOT, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.