IFSC Code: UBIN0553531
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||303108 (a.k.a zip code)
||SHRI KRISHNA PLAZA, DABLA ROAD, DIST.KOTPUTLI, RAJASTHAN, PIN - 303 108
UBIN0553531 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KOTPUTLI, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.
303108 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KOTPUTLI, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.
The full address of the bank is SHRI KRISHNA PLAZA, DABLA ROAD, DIST.KOTPUTLI, RAJASTHAN, PIN - 303 108. Find the other details of the branch KOTPUTLI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KOTPUTLI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KOTPUTLI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, KOTPUTLI branch is UBIN0553531.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0553531 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KOTPUTLI branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0553531 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KOTPUTLI branch
Answer: The contact number for KOTPUTLI branch is 225053
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0553531 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0553531 IFSC code is KOTPUTLI.
Question: What is the branch code of KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 303026075.
Question: What is the full address of KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is SHRI KRISHNA PLAZA, DABLA ROAD, DIST.KOTPUTLI, RAJASTHAN, PIN - 303 108.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KOTPUTLI?
Answer: The ZIP code of KOTPUTLI, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN is 303108.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KOTPUTLI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KOTPUTLI JAIPUR city. JAIPUR is an integral part of RAJASTHAN. You can find branch other details such as KOTPUTLI MICR code, KOTPUTLI pin code, KOTPUTLI Branch code, KOTPUTLI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KOTPUTLI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.