IFSC Code: UBIN0547174
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||416409 (a.k.a zip code)
||KABURE BUILDING, AT & POST MHAISAL,DIST. SANGLI, PIN - 416 409. MAHARASHTRA
UBIN0547174 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, MHAISAL, SANGLI, MAHARASHTRA.
416409 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MHAISAL, SANGLI, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is KABURE BUILDING, AT & POST MHAISAL,DIST. SANGLI, PIN - 416 409. MAHARASHTRA. Find the other details of the branch MHAISAL such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MHAISAL Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, MHAISAL branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, MHAISAL branch is UBIN0547174.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0547174 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MHAISAL branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0547174 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MHAISAL branch
Answer: The contact number for MHAISAL branch is 2251270
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0547174 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0547174 IFSC code is MHAISAL.
Question: What is the branch code of MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is KABURE BUILDING, AT & POST MHAISAL,DIST. SANGLI, PIN - 416 409. MAHARASHTRA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MHAISAL?
Answer: The ZIP code of MHAISAL, SANGLI, MAHARASHTRA is 416409.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MHAISAL branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MHAISAL SANGLI city. SANGLI is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as MHAISAL MICR code, MHAISAL pin code, MHAISAL Branch code, MHAISAL zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MHAISAL, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.