IFSC Code: UBIN0553956
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||496661 (a.k.a zip code)
||ITWARI BAZAR GAURI SHANKAR ROAD
UBIN0553956 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, RAIGARH, RAIGARH, CHANDIGARH.
496661 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of RAIGARH, RAIGARH, CHANDIGARH.
The full address of the bank is ITWARI BAZAR GAURI SHANKAR ROAD. Find the other details of the branch RAIGARH such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on RAIGARH Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, RAIGARH branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, RAIGARH branch is UBIN0553956.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0553956 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on RAIGARH branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0553956 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of RAIGARH branch
Answer: The contact number for RAIGARH branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0553956 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0553956 IFSC code is RAIGARH.
Question: What is the branch code of RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is ITWARI BAZAR GAURI SHANKAR ROAD.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of RAIGARH?
Answer: The ZIP code of RAIGARH, RAIGARH, CHANDIGARH is 496661.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to RAIGARH branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at RAIGARH RAIGARH city. RAIGARH is an integral part of CHANDIGARH. You can find branch other details such as RAIGARH MICR code, RAIGARH pin code, RAIGARH Branch code, RAIGARH zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for RAIGARH, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.