IFSC Code: UBIN0547131
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||411002 (a.k.a zip code)
||110/8, SHIVAJI NAGAR,NEXT TO MANGLA THEATRE,PUNE, PIN - 411 005. MAHARASHTRA
UBIN0547131 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, SHIVAJI ROAD, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA.
411002 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of SHIVAJI ROAD, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA.
The full address of the bank is 110/8, SHIVAJI NAGAR,NEXT TO MANGLA THEATRE,PUNE, PIN - 411 005. MAHARASHTRA. Find the other details of the branch SHIVAJI ROAD such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on SHIVAJI ROAD Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, SHIVAJI ROAD branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, SHIVAJI ROAD branch is UBIN0547131.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0547131 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on SHIVAJI ROAD branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0547131 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of SHIVAJI ROAD branch
Answer: The contact number for SHIVAJI ROAD branch is 25539553
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0547131 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0547131 IFSC code is SHIVAJI ROAD.
Question: What is the branch code of SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 411026010.
Question: What is the full address of SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 110/8, SHIVAJI NAGAR,NEXT TO MANGLA THEATRE,PUNE, PIN - 411 005. MAHARASHTRA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of SHIVAJI ROAD?
Answer: The ZIP code of SHIVAJI ROAD, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA is 411002.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to SHIVAJI ROAD branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at SHIVAJI ROAD PUNE city. PUNE is an integral part of MAHARASHTRA. You can find branch other details such as SHIVAJI ROAD MICR code, SHIVAJI ROAD pin code, SHIVAJI ROAD Branch code, SHIVAJI ROAD zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for SHIVAJI ROAD, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.