IFSC Code: UBIN0554651
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||784501 (a.k.a zip code)
||A. C. PLAZA, FIRST FLOORMAIN ROAD, TEZPUR, DIST. SONITPUR
UBIN0554651 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, TEZPUR, SONITPUR, ASSAM.
784501 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of TEZPUR, SONITPUR, ASSAM.
The full address of the bank is A. C. PLAZA, FIRST FLOORMAIN ROAD, TEZPUR, DIST. SONITPUR. Find the other details of the branch TEZPUR such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on TEZPUR Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, TEZPUR branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, TEZPUR branch is UBIN0554651.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0554651 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on TEZPUR branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0554651 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of TEZPUR branch
Answer: The contact number for TEZPUR branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0554651 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0554651 IFSC code is TEZPUR.
Question: What is the branch code of TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 784026002.
Question: What is the full address of TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is A. C. PLAZA, FIRST FLOORMAIN ROAD, TEZPUR, DIST. SONITPUR.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of TEZPUR?
Answer: The ZIP code of TEZPUR, SONITPUR, ASSAM is 784501.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to TEZPUR branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at TEZPUR SONITPUR city. SONITPUR is an integral part of ASSAM. You can find branch other details such as TEZPUR MICR code, TEZPUR pin code, TEZPUR Branch code, TEZPUR zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for TEZPUR, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.