IFSC Code: UBIN0553310
||UNION BANK OF INDIA
||600026 (a.k.a zip code)
||T.S.S. PLAZA, OLD NO, 83/NEW NO. 14,ARCOT ROAD, VADAPALANI,CHENNAI - 600 026, TAMIL NADU.
UBIN0553310 is the IFSC code of UNION BANK OF INDIA, VADAPALANI, CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU.
600026 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of VADAPALANI, CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU.
The full address of the bank is T.S.S. PLAZA, OLD NO, 83/NEW NO. 14,ARCOT ROAD, VADAPALANI,CHENNAI - 600 026, TAMIL NADU.. Find the other details of the branch VADAPALANI such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on VADAPALANI Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of UNION BANK OF INDIA, VADAPALANI branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of UNION BANK OF INDIA, VADAPALANI branch is UBIN0553310.
Question: How and where I can use UBIN0553310 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on VADAPALANI branch of UNION BANK OF INDIA using this UBIN0553310 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of VADAPALANI branch
Answer: The contact number for VADAPALANI branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for UBIN0553310 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for UBIN0553310 IFSC code is VADAPALANI.
Question: What is the branch code of VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is 600026033.
Question: What is the full address of VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch?
Answer: The full address of VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch is T.S.S. PLAZA, OLD NO, 83/NEW NO. 14,ARCOT ROAD, VADAPALANI,CHENNAI - 600 026, TAMIL NADU..
State: TAMIL NADU
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of VADAPALANI?
Answer: The ZIP code of VADAPALANI, CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU is 600026.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to VADAPALANI branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at VADAPALANI CHENNAI city. CHENNAI is an integral part of TAMIL NADU. You can find branch other details such as VADAPALANI MICR code, VADAPALANI pin code, VADAPALANI Branch code, VADAPALANI zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for VADAPALANI, UNION BANK OF INDIA branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.