IFSC Code: VIJB0001030
||575003 (a.k.a zip code)
||BENDOOR MANGALORE,VASMAHAL BUILDING,BENDOOR,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001030 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, BENDOOR MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
575003 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BENDOOR MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is BENDOOR MANGALORE,VASMAHAL BUILDING,BENDOOR,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch BENDOOR MANGALORE such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BENDOOR MANGALORE Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, BENDOOR MANGALORE branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, BENDOOR MANGALORE branch is VIJB0001030.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001030 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BENDOOR MANGALORE branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001030 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BENDOOR MANGALORE branch
Answer: The contact number for BENDOOR MANGALORE branch is 2444981
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001030 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001030 IFSC code is BENDOOR MANGALORE.
Question: What is the branch code of BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is 575029005.
Question: What is the full address of BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is BENDOOR MANGALORE,VASMAHAL BUILDING,BENDOOR,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BENDOOR MANGALORE?
Answer: The ZIP code of BENDOOR MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA is 575003.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BENDOOR MANGALORE branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BENDOOR MANGALORE MANGALORE city. MANGALORE is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as BENDOOR MANGALORE MICR code, BENDOOR MANGALORE pin code, BENDOOR MANGALORE Branch code, BENDOOR MANGALORE zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BENDOOR MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.