IFSC Code: VIJB0001036
||575015 (a.k.a zip code)
||BONDEL MANGALORE,S S MEML COMPLEX,BONDEL,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001036 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, BONDEL MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
575015 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of BONDEL MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is BONDEL MANGALORE,S S MEML COMPLEX,BONDEL,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch BONDEL MANGALORE such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on BONDEL MANGALORE Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, BONDEL MANGALORE branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, BONDEL MANGALORE branch is VIJB0001036.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001036 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on BONDEL MANGALORE branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001036 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of BONDEL MANGALORE branch
Answer: The contact number for BONDEL MANGALORE branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001036 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001036 IFSC code is BONDEL MANGALORE.
Question: What is the branch code of BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is 575029008.
Question: What is the full address of BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is BONDEL MANGALORE,S S MEML COMPLEX,BONDEL,MANGALORE,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of BONDEL MANGALORE?
Answer: The ZIP code of BONDEL MANGALORE, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA is 575015.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to BONDEL MANGALORE branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at BONDEL MANGALORE MANGALORE city. MANGALORE is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as BONDEL MANGALORE MICR code, BONDEL MANGALORE pin code, BONDEL MANGALORE Branch code, BONDEL MANGALORE zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for BONDEL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.