IFSC Code: VIJB0001050
||591254 (a.k.a zip code)
||DADDI KARNATAKA,BHANDURGI BLDG,DADDI,DADDI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001050 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, DADDI KARNATAKA, DADDI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
591254 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of DADDI KARNATAKA, DADDI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is DADDI KARNATAKA,BHANDURGI BLDG,DADDI,DADDI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch DADDI KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on DADDI KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, DADDI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, DADDI KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001050.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001050 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on DADDI KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001050 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of DADDI KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for DADDI KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001050 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001050 IFSC code is DADDI KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is DADDI KARNATAKA,BHANDURGI BLDG,DADDI,DADDI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of DADDI KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of DADDI KARNATAKA, DADDI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 591254.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to DADDI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at DADDI KARNATAKA DADDI,KARNATAKA city. DADDI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as DADDI KARNATAKA MICR code, DADDI KARNATAKA pin code, DADDI KARNATAKA Branch code, DADDI KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for DADDI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.