IFSC Code: VIJB0001314
||GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE
||570020 (a.k.a zip code)
||GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE,415 CONTOUR ROAD,GOKULAM EXTN,MYSORE,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001314 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, MYSORE, KARNATAKA.
570020 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, MYSORE, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE,415 CONTOUR ROAD,GOKULAM EXTN,MYSORE,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch is VIJB0001314.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001314 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001314 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch
Answer: The contact number for GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch is 2511458
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001314 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001314 IFSC code is GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE.
Question: What is the branch code of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is 570029010.
Question: What is the full address of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE,415 CONTOUR ROAD,GOKULAM EXTN,MYSORE,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE?
Answer: The ZIP code of GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, MYSORE, KARNATAKA is 570020.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE MYSORE city. MYSORE is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE MICR code, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE pin code, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE Branch code, GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for GOKULAM EXTN MYSORE, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.