IFSC Code: VIJB0001103
||580020 (a.k.a zip code)
||KALADGI KARNATAKA,KALADGI,BAGALKOT TQ,KALADGI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001103 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, KALADGI KARNATAKA, KALADGI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
580020 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KALADGI KARNATAKA, KALADGI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is KALADGI KARNATAKA,KALADGI,BAGALKOT TQ,KALADGI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch KALADGI KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KALADGI KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, KALADGI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, KALADGI KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001103.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001103 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KALADGI KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001103 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KALADGI KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for KALADGI KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001103 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001103 IFSC code is KALADGI KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is KALADGI KARNATAKA,KALADGI,BAGALKOT TQ,KALADGI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KALADGI KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of KALADGI KARNATAKA, KALADGI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 580020.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KALADGI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KALADGI KARNATAKA KALADGI,KARNATAKA city. KALADGI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as KALADGI KARNATAKA MICR code, KALADGI KARNATAKA pin code, KALADGI KARNATAKA Branch code, KALADGI KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KALADGI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.