IFSC Code: VIJB0001125
||591231 (a.k.a zip code)
||KONNUR KARNATAKA,NEAR JANATHA COLONY,KONNUR,KONNUR,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001125 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, KONNUR KARNATAKA, KONNUR,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
591231 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of KONNUR KARNATAKA, KONNUR,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is KONNUR KARNATAKA,NEAR JANATHA COLONY,KONNUR,KONNUR,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch KONNUR KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on KONNUR KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, KONNUR KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, KONNUR KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001125.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001125 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on KONNUR KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001125 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of KONNUR KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for KONNUR KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001125 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001125 IFSC code is KONNUR KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is KONNUR KARNATAKA,NEAR JANATHA COLONY,KONNUR,KONNUR,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of KONNUR KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of KONNUR KARNATAKA, KONNUR,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 591231.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to KONNUR KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at KONNUR KARNATAKA KONNUR,KARNATAKA city. KONNUR,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as KONNUR KARNATAKA MICR code, KONNUR KARNATAKA pin code, KONNUR KARNATAKA Branch code, KONNUR KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for KONNUR KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.