IFSC Code: VIJB0001135
||562120 (a.k.a zip code)
||MAGADI KARNATAKA,RAMARAJA URS ROAD,MAGADI,MAGADI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001135 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, MAGADI KARNATAKA, MAGADI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
562120 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MAGADI KARNATAKA, MAGADI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is MAGADI KARNATAKA,RAMARAJA URS ROAD,MAGADI,MAGADI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch MAGADI KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MAGADI KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, MAGADI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, MAGADI KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001135.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001135 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MAGADI KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001135 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MAGADI KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for MAGADI KARNATAKA branch is 27745225
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001135 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001135 IFSC code is MAGADI KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is 560029097.
Question: What is the full address of MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is MAGADI KARNATAKA,RAMARAJA URS ROAD,MAGADI,MAGADI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MAGADI KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of MAGADI KARNATAKA, MAGADI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 562120.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MAGADI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MAGADI KARNATAKA MAGADI,KARNATAKA city. MAGADI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as MAGADI KARNATAKA MICR code, MAGADI KARNATAKA pin code, MAGADI KARNATAKA Branch code, MAGADI KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MAGADI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.