IFSC Code: VIJB0001143
||574253 (a.k.a zip code)
||MANI KARNATAKA,RAJALAXMI BUILDING,MANI,MANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001143 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, MANI KARNATAKA, MANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
574253 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of MANI KARNATAKA, MANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is MANI KARNATAKA,RAJALAXMI BUILDING,MANI,MANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch MANI KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on MANI KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, MANI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, MANI KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001143.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001143 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on MANI KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001143 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of MANI KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for MANI KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001143 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001143 IFSC code is MANI KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is MANI KARNATAKA,RAJALAXMI BUILDING,MANI,MANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of MANI KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of MANI KARNATAKA, MANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 574253.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to MANI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at MANI KARNATAKA MANI,KARNATAKA city. MANI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as MANI KARNATAKA MICR code, MANI KARNATAKA pin code, MANI KARNATAKA Branch code, MANI KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for MANI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.