IFSC Code: VIJB0001295
||562104 (a.k.a zip code)
||PAVAGADA,NEAR BUS STAND,TIRUMANI,TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001295 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, PAVAGADA, TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
562104 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of PAVAGADA, TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is PAVAGADA,NEAR BUS STAND,TIRUMANI,TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch PAVAGADA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on PAVAGADA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, PAVAGADA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, PAVAGADA branch is VIJB0001295.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001295 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on PAVAGADA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001295 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of PAVAGADA branch
Answer: The contact number for PAVAGADA branch is 245779
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001295 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001295 IFSC code is PAVAGADA.
Question: What is the branch code of PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK branch is PAVAGADA,NEAR BUS STAND,TIRUMANI,TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of PAVAGADA?
Answer: The ZIP code of PAVAGADA, TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 562104.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to PAVAGADA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at PAVAGADA TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA city. TIRUMANI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as PAVAGADA MICR code, PAVAGADA pin code, PAVAGADA Branch code, PAVAGADA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for PAVAGADA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.